1 large sweet potato – cut into large chunks
1 large red pepper – cut into large chunks
3 Spring onions – cut into large chunks (about thirds)
2tsp Thyme (dried)
2tsp Cayenne Pepper (or to the taste of your family)
1 Avocado – cut into slices
Coriander – small handful roughly chopped
Chorizo (adults portion only)
1 Block Halloumi (adults portion only)
4 Eggs (adults portion only)
1. Roast the sweet potato, pepper and spring onion in a large roasting dish with a glug of olive oil, the cayenne pepper, thyme and cumin. 35 minutes at 200 degrees should do it.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large glug of olive oil in a frying pan. Add the chorizo and fry for 1 minute. Add the halloumi & fry for a further 1 minute
3. Remove the veg from the oven and spoon off the baby’s portion into a separate dish – leave this to cool while you finish your dinner.
4. Add the halloumi and chorizo to the remaining veg and spread into an even layer.
5. Crack the eggs on top of the mixture – evenly spaced and return to the oven for a further 8 minutes
6. To both yours and the baby’s meal, add the avocado slices, sprinkle on the coriander and squeeze on the juice of the lime.