Ingredients:300g Penne Pasta
1 Courgette – cut in long strips with a potato peeler
100g Sundried Tomatoes
1 Tomato – chopped into large “baby-size” chunks
2 Cloves of Garlic – finely chopped
Parsley - small handful roughly chopped
3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
200g Feta Cheese - cubed (adult portions only)
Black Olives - 1 handful, pitted (adult portions only)
1. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling, salted water
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over moderately low heat. Add the garlic and cook for one minute, stirring regularly. Add the courgettes and fry for a further 1 minute.
3. Remove from the heat & add the parsley.
4. Remove baby’s portion and add the chopped tomato to it. Leave to cool while you finish yours.
5. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, feta and olives and toss well